About

In 1966, Frank and Gina Giambattista purchased a small community confectionary at 1611 Victoria Avenue. The confectionary would soon come to be known as the Italian Star Deli. Initially the first-generation Italian couple imported foods based on personal need; items that had been readily available in their native Italy. Before long, Frank and Gina realized … Continue reading About